GF Carrot Cake

Hey there. I haven't shared a recipe in a while and I'm telling you, this one is AWESOME! Even if you are not gluten free, you need to make these. I put chopped pecans on about 1/2 the recipe as Little Man is not such a fan of nuts and I, on the other hand, haven't met a nut I don't like. Ha. I used this recipe and substituted coconut sugar for the brown sugar to make it even healthier. I love eating them plain as a muffin or frosted as a cupcake. Either way they are amazing. Carrot is one of my fav cakes of all time and I'm so happy to have found this GF recipe. YUMMY! Teresa





2 comments:

Lee said...

Thank you for this post and linking the recipe! I love its made with almond flour and not rice flour! They look delicious!

Harmony said...

I've had this cake... it is YUMMMMMMY!!!