UPDATE: Kyle, Texas Chapter

I love the bags that Jessie has made and look how she is using the corners cut from the bag pattern. She made a quilt! How awesome is that for no waste? Great job Jessie, can't wait to see what you make next. :) Keep it up! Teresa 

Teresa--

These are the remaining bags I made with my last box of fabric I claimed.

And this is the king-sized quilt top (shown on a queen-sized bed, sorry) I made with the 2 1/2-inch squares we cut out for the boxing of the bags. The kids and I made blocks of 6x6 squares and I put them all together and included some stray blocks I'd inherited. I can't wait to tie this! 

Hey, thanks for everything you do! 

Bagette Jessie
Chapter Coordinator
Kyle, TX

1 comment:

Maria said...

That's really incredible. Not to mention useful and beautiful too! What an inspiration!