Bag #02

Thought you might like to see Bag #02. I just found this girl in my sewing room hanging out. Literally, on a door knob. I remember making her from samples I had gotten after stopping at a local fabric shop and explaining what I was doing. They didn't give me much material but I did get a few cast offs from the back room. I know I have Bag #01 around here somewhere too. That one belongs to hubby, I'll try to dig it up. We are now over 175,000 bags given away world-wide. Humble beginnings when I thought I would make 100 and stop! Have a great week--Teresa



2 comments:

Lee said...

How awesome!! I hope your wrist is healing well!

ESLAM UWK said...

شركات قطع غيار مصاعد من المهم العثور على شركة حسنة السمعة تبيع قطع غيار المصاعد. هناك العديد من هذه الشركات في مصر التي تبيع جميع أنواع أجزاء المصاعد، من المصابيح البسيطة إلى الآلات الأكثر تعقيدًا. مهما كانت احتياجاتك، فمن المحتمل أن تكون هناك شركة يمكنها مساعدتك.