Hello

Hello there. I've been kinda lost in a sea of activity and not posting about it. My family and I went to Nashville last week for a quick Thanksgiving. Since Little Girl is attending Belmont and didn't have very many days off we decided to go to her. We had a lovely time with close friends and I spent most of the time cooking. I was hoping to see some other people while I was there, but time did not allow.

I came home to find ALL 5 of my Christmas (Thanksgiving) Cacti plants blooming. Man, do I love them. They reming me SO much of my mom. My mother always had at least one and it was so pretty. I buy them because of her. Jeez, I miss her. She passed away in 2006 and I still think of her every day. At least she has Bagette Dad to keep her company now. 

I hope all of you in the USA had a lovely Thanksgiving. Hugs--Teresa





1 comment:

Lee said...

Beautiful cacti - I can never get mine to bloom!