Workday Wednesday

I have been doing lots of bag making lately. I'm on a mission to go through my sewing room and any fabric that screams to be a bag becomes one. I have fabric that has been hanging out for a while and needs to be used. And, I have gotten lots of requests lately, Earth Day, Colorado charging 10 cents a bag, etc so it's a good excuse to sew sew sew. And, in the breaks between sewing I have been making stretchy Taylor Swift bracelets. My daughters and I will be going to her Eras Tour concert at the beginning of May and apparently exchanging bracelets with other fans is a thing. If you are a Swiftie you will get the colors, if you know you know. I'm still in the process of making, more colors to come. Cheers! Teresa




1 comment:

MissesStitches said...

Those bracelets are cool, Teresa! Although I know nothing about Taylor Swift bracelets. They're really pretty. How do you make them?