Front Porch Refresh

I've been working on my flowers and giving my front porch a refresh. You may remember that we removed the old rock and put in slate slabs last year. The mish mash of planters needed to go. I reused them on my back deck or gave away any that I didn't want/need.

1) Photo from last year with random planters

2) New planters that are all ceramic/heavy and won't blow away down the side of my house during a wind storm, this happened far too often.

3) I love the mix of blue and grey planters (from Costco) and the bright flowers against my grey and black house. Pop of color! The white/black planters on front stops with the drips are from Walmart.

4) I finally bit the bullet and ordered a colorful Ruggable door mat which I love. I can take the the top part off and wash it in the wash machine. :)

5) I refreshed an old glass patio table with royal blue paint to hold some colorful pots. I now love the look and it now looks intentional. 

Hope you have been getting some outdoor projects done too! Teresa




No comments: