Shirt to First Aid Kit Upcycle

I've been really cleaning out my sewing area as of late. Too much fabric, too many unfinished projects, etc. Sound familiar? I had a shirt from Big Girl's (Margaux's) undergrad days that she no longer wears. She put it in the Goodwill box but I pulled it out thinking I could do something with it. Finally, this morning I made a first aid kit out of it. I saved the buttons for future use. Margaux is going to be a Girl Scout camp director this summer and thought it would come in handy to put in a back pack for hiking. 

Included in the kit: sunscreen, first aid lotion, bandaids, hair ties, safety pins, nail file, lip balm, matches, ear plugs, sewing kit (sliver tube) and ibuprofen. Think I got it covered? Turned out pretty cute and useful! Teresa





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous! Mom’s are the BEST!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Love you baby doll :)