UPDATE: New Zealand Chapter

Look at all these amazing bags that Bagette Olive and her team have been making in New Zealand! Such creativity, I love it! I'm sure all of these bags will be appreciated far and wide for their usefulness, how sturdy they are and the pretty fabric to boot! :) Great job Olive, Cathy and everyone sewing in New Zealand, keep up the excellent work in your community! Teresa

***********************************************************************************

Hi Teresa--

I made a gifts for my knitting friends at Christmas.  Much nicer than a plastic bag!

NZ is into cold weather now. Sewing time! Cathy and I have made more bags! Cathy has sewn 20 drawstring toiletry bags which will be used at Christmas for gifts to needy community people.

I've made another 17 library bags which will go to the community library in Palmerston North area. We make all different sizes so we don't waste fabric, I've even made a few small library bags for preschool kids.

Kind regards
Olive Ruby






No comments: