Workday Wednesday

This week I made another tennis bag. This time for my tennis partner (4th photo from top).
 She requested a water bottle holder on the inside. It turned out great, wish I had put one in mine!
I liked the colors of her bag so much I decided to make a tote for myself from the same fabrics. Mine is not lined and I used a scrap of the fabric for a front pocket. It's a little bigger than a the Green Bag Lady shopping bag pattern (20in x 20in). Nice and roomy for summer!
 And some handles went through the serger…
 And some bags too…
 And more bags…
 And a box is getting packed for Bagette Dad…
What about you?  What are you up to? In other news, today was the last day of school for my kiddos. Wow! Summer here we come. We have now officially been in Colorado for almost a year. What? Boy, that went fast. Teresa

4 comments:

Adventurous Quilter said...

Very productive work day! I have been cleaning house, cutting fabric for charity quilts because our quilt club is having a charity quilt 'sew-in' day in July and thrift shopping for vintage Pyrex!

Tami C said...

Wednesday is our day for taking my mother-in-law out to lunch. We usually go somewhere afterwards. Today we went to Walmart for cat little and Lowe's for bark nuggets for her yard. We're glad she moved to Denver so that we can help her out when she needs it!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Marianne, I did get some of it done yesterday too. :)

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Tami-- You and Kenny are so sweet to help her out like that!