Workday Wednesday

Bagette Dad is visiting and has been admiring the zippered pouches I have been making. He put in a request and here it is…
 He promptly filled it with thread and extra bobbins to take home to Minnesota…
I got this fabric a while back and wasn't sure what to do with it since it was already cut out in a funny shape. It's a stack of 16 pieces all cut the same…
 I finally decided to trim the pieces and will use them for something special for a future freebie.
I finished one of the tennis bags I was talking about yesterday. It has a faux leather bottom like this one.
 And, cute pockets inside…
I also finished a bag for my niece who just had back surgery. Bless her heart. She had pretty severe scoliosis and will not be doing any major activity  for a while. I thought a bag with art supplies would be a fun…
 I included 2 pockets inside, one fairly large…
 And, another the same size but with stitching to hold pens and scissors…
 And, a zipper pouch to hold brushes, colored pencils, etc…
 Cute, right? I would have LOVED this as a kid…
Thanks for looking. Back to the grind, I mean to do list! Tell me what you have been making. Teresa

No comments: