Canada Bag Event!

Cindy in Canada has a Facebook page called Trash Walking Moms. She was kind enough to give out bags at a Farmers Market event last year. It was such a success that she asked for more to give this year. We didn't have any here in CO so the Bagettes in TN stepped up and sent bags to Cindy. Yippee!






Hi Teresa
I wanted to thank you again for the gorgeous fabric bags that I received from you for distribution at my Farmer's Market litter awareness booth today, here in Port Credit Ontario, Canada.  I dutifully recorded all bags given, and took some photos for you as well.  Not as many as I would have liked to take, because my phone died early in the day.

I spoke to so many people today about plastic pollution and litter and Green Bag Lady!  I'm on quite a high at the moment, as  the day was a huge success, on so many fronts!  Everyone loved your bags, and were amazed that they came all the way from Tennessee!  

Thanks again, Teresa.
All the best,

Cindy

No comments: