Pretty Little Thing

Big Girl gave me this cute elephant planter for Christmas. It's taken me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with it. It's so adorable and I knew if I simply hung it on a wall in my house, no one would notice as all my wall are white. Blerg. Then, Little Man and I were at a garage sale and found this great frame for 50 cents! Instantly, I knew how to make the elephant stand out. I added a thin piece of spray painted wood in place of the glass and voila! The succulent plant was a gift from Little Girl. I love how it turned out!
 It now lives in my entryway with another cute elephant friend…


It's a bit of a challenge to water though! Teresa

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love how our kiddos give us what we really like. you did a fabulous job of making her gift stand out and look loved.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Lori, I do love it! :)

Golf head said...

Brilliant idea! Looks terrific, Teresa!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Golf Head. I'm really enjoying it and get compliments on it when people stop by! :)

Unknown said...

ibrutinib 140 mg This drug is utilized to treat specific malignant growths. It has a place with a class of medications known as kinase inhibitors. It works by easing back or halting the development of disease cells. It is a protected therapy for patients with constant lymphocytic leukemia, small lymphocytic lymphoma, and mantle cell lymphoma, as indicated by a pooled examination of four clinical preliminaries.