Workday Wednesday

I have been up to a lot in my sewing room as of late, barely pausing to snap a photo or two.

Here is a giant pile of handles waiting to be cut into 18 inch lengths…
 200 finished bags for the annual auction at Little Girl's school…
 A custom tennis bag I was tempted to keep for myself…
 The inside goodness…
And a years worth of freebies ready to send to Bagette Dad. There are some fun ones in here! Can't wait to share!
This made my day yesterday. A family photo from the woman who ordered a baby dino hatching out of a shell costume from my etsy shop. The brother as the dinosaur!!! LOVE!
Of course other stuff going on. Where do the days go? They seem to be passing at the speed of light! I hope you have been getting some fun things done. Do tell! :) Teresa

PS: Baby Dinosaur Egg Costume can be ordered from my etsy shop HERE.

2 comments:

Lori said...

wow you are a busy lady. so much goodness going on. I love that photo of the dinosaur family

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Lori. I agree, that dino family is awesome!