Any given Sunday. . .

A peek into what the Bagettes and I do on Sunday afternoons. . .

Bagettes Connie and Barbara ironing on labels and marking where the handles go. . .
I always cut or rip fabric, this is some of the great stuff we got in Mississippi. . .
And truly, some of the most lovely women in the world! Our newest helper, Bagette Bridget (I like how that sounds) I met her because she won a prize pack in this freebie!
Bagette Karen, never fails to CRACK me up. . .
Bagette Freida, joined during the flood sew-a-thon. . .
The ever amazing Bagette Connie. . .
And the super sweet Bagette Barbara. . .
Hope you are having a good week. Almost done. Teresa

2 comments:

Luna said...

What a great way to spend your Sundays!!!

Love the pictures!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

It is fun! Come join us!