Decorating on the Cheap

I love it when I can redo a little corner of my house on the cheap. I had an old wood desk next to my bed for the past several years. I got it for free on my neighborhood Facebook Marketplace and had always intended to paint it some pretty color. But, many of the drawers needed repair and there was some trim missing so I just wasn't inspired to take the effort to do a makeover. Then, over the weekend, someone posted this desk for $10. YAY! Score. I love the modern lines and it still has 2 drawers that can hold a bunch of stuff. And, it has a built in power source with USB ports for my phone (under the books). To the right of the desk I put a bookshelf I got also for $10 on Marketplace. I got the chair off FB back in 2015 and painted it. I needed somewhere to put all the junk that was in the old drawers, cute bins with bamboo lids off Amazon to the rescue. I bought that pretty painting from an artist at a Gallery in Gualala, CA when I was visiting Harmony. Now, this little corner makes me so happy! :) Teresa

AFTER :)
 AFTER :)
BEFORE :(


1 comment:

harmony said...

It's perfect! Love it! Dang you are good! The artwork has found its home!