UPDATE: Maine Chapter

I LOVE chapter updates! So great to see new bags, old bags, fun bags, kid bags, worn out bags, all of them! ALL THE BAGS! Send me photos, send me updates and tell me what's going on. Thank you Barbara for this great catch up with your chapter. Teresa



Hi Teresa.

Here is an update and photos that you may post on your GBL blog.

My friend Mary from Chalfont, PA told me recently that she is interested in making Green Bag Lady fabric bags. Back in June of 2010, I gave Mary and her mother-in-law, Marge, GBL fabric bags.  Mary's bag number is 10727, and Marge's bag number is 10723.  These vintage bags are still being used and enjoyed! 

As you know, I joined the GBL Project in May 2010 when you and I were living in Nashville, TN, so these were some of the first bags I gave away as a bagette. 

I recently gave Mary another GBL Bag #91000 that I made in Southwest Harbor, Maine. 

Barbara
Coordinator, Maine Chapter
Green Bag Lady Project

1 comment:

harmony said...

Incredible in all the right ways!