UPDATE: Bagette Liia, Ukraine

I love this so much. So much! Watch the video and see the backpacks that have been purchased with the funds you all provided! I'm so very happy that we can help Ukraine in this small way. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just sent Liia the remainder of the funds, $2500 earlier this week. They take out a small fee at her Polish bank so she received $2465. We raised a total of $3500 which Liia is using for her family AND sending back to her hometown of Zaporizhia to help provide for the volunteer soldiers fighting there. If you are still interested in donating, I will continue to send funds as they come in. Info is HERE. XOXO--Teresa



June 5, 2022
Dear Teresa,
Dear all the participants of the fund-raising event for the sake of Ukraine, here is the report from volunteers in Zaporizhia who provide Ukrainian  warriors, who are on the front line, with what they need.

They have bought 10 special backpacks and some other things.

We are very thankful and grateful to our American friends! I believe we are coming closer to victory!

God bless you! 
P.S. Photos and video are made by my colleague, a teacher, who is a volunteer.

Best regards, 
Liia

June 7, 2022
Dear Teresa,
I got the money!   $2465!
I don't even know how to thank you! I am very much obliged to you and all the bagettes! It will definitely serve for good!
Best wishes,
Liia

2 comments:

harmony said...

WOW! Seems so surreal that "we" (the GBL team) is indirectly on the front lines of a war. I am both proud of this and at the same time so very sad that this is needed. Our hearts (and backpacks!) are with you as you fight for your freedom.

Ethan jones said...

This Packable Backpack will be the best companion you can have on long trips or hikes. Super stylish and sturdy - check it out!